My House Fellowship CHURCH
Type your paragraph here.
Sackcloth & Ashes March 30th 2016
In my feeble attempted to achieve, what God has laid on my heart to accomplish I humbly ask for mercy and forgiveness, not only from God the Father, but my brothers and sisters in Christ Jesus, if it's not accomplished. On 9-5-2014, I made a video concerning what God had shown me in the book of Amos, chapter eight, and yes I know it deals with the judgment of Israel, cannot God use scripture to every generation of man?
Yet as I read and studied the book of Amos, God kept speaking to me, that as he destroyed his children; Israel, because of iniquity, he will do the same to America, for the very same reasons, we have gone whoring after sin, confessing to be a God fearing nation. Prior to this, I had been contemplating a sackcloth and ashes service for my congregation, each week planed was postponed, by the leading of the Spirit. It went from our church, to the city, to include our neighboring cities, from there to our State, from there to our nation.
I have preached under the anointing, of the Holy Spirit for over thirty years or more, I know when it's, thus saith the Lord, and when it's thus saith Gary. There is no denying what God had spoken for me to do. I did at first try to ignore it, who was I? Why me? Why not someone well known, and with the financial, capability to make it happen? Yet I believe in God, I believe in his word, I have preached it, yelled it, screamed it, with all my heart, scriptures like, (1Co 1:27 But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;
1Co 1:28 And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are:1Co 1:29 That no flesh should glory in his presence.) trust me if any accomplishment is achieved in this endeavor, it will be because of the body of Christ and the mercy of God, I know there are more than just me that know this. Another scripture like (Mat 19:26 But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.) I am foolish enough, to still believe God's word is true, God has not changed as some proclaim, (Heb 13:8 Jesus
Christ the same yesterday, and today, and forever.) Why can't mankind believe, God speaks to us today? Why can't man believe, the gifts of the Spirit are for us today? Why can't man believe, miracles are for us today? Why Can't man believe that God has placed in his church " Eph 4:11 And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers; Eph 4:12 For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:)? Why can't man believe " 1Co 12:8 For to one is given by the Spirit the word of wisdom; to another the word of knowledge by the same Spirit; 1Co 12:9 To another faith by the same Spirit; to another the gifts of healing by the same Spirit; 1Co 12:10 To another the working of miracles; to another prophecy; to another discerning of spirits; to another divers kinds of tongues; to another the interpretation of tongues: 1Co 12:11 But all these worketh that one and the selfsame Spirit, dividing to every man severally as he will. Spare me with " is not the Word of God perfect," yes it is, then they point to this scripture, "1Co 13:10 But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away. So if the Bible is perfect, then all those gifts, prophets, teachers, etc. are no longer needed in the church today, right? Wrong. (Excuse me, why all but the preachers and teachers are no longer needed?) Yes, God's word is perfect, sad to say man's interpretation is awful, especially the majority of "Carnal Christians in the world today." Those of you who hold the above mention doctrine, read the next chapter. "1Co 14:1 Follow after charity, and desire spiritual gifts, but rather that ye may prophesy." I don't say these things to belittle, God forbid, I say these things to awaken the body of Christ, far too long we have been lulled asleep by hirelings of the gospel and not by true Sheppard's. Not everyone will receive this message or the message of "Sackcloth & Ashes, March 30th 2016, because of denominations."The reason these things are not taught, is because of the carnality of God's churches for
the most part. " 1Co 3:2 I have fed you with milk, and not with meat: for hitherto ye were not able to bear it, neither yet now are ye able. 1Co 3:3 For ye are yet carnal: for whereas there is among you envying, and strife, and divisions, are ye not carnal, and walk as men? Because of carnal teaching of the word of God, the church has fallen into a sinful state, the only thing for such teaching is death. (Rom 8:6 For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.) That being said this is what I also see coming upon this nation, unless this nation's body of Christ comes together in the unity of faith, in true repentance, this year God's cry is final judgment is coming upon this nation. March 30th 2016 for Sackcloth & Ashes. Throughout this nation many are praying for it, but are we repenting? Thank God for Franklin Graham, but not everyone can make these meetings, what God requires is that for those who know, who would hear, who are willing to set a meeting in their city, their township, their
county, their State, all across this nation, set up a Sackcloth & Ashes event in their houses, their churches, their prayer groups, their Bible study groups, wherever they can come together in perfect unity, that it be a sweet sacrifice unto the Lord God Almighty on the same day, that maybe God would not only hear but spare this nations total destruction.You can go to www.myhousefellowship.org or check out my Face Book page "Sackcloth & Ashes" to see other things I have written as to what God has spoken me will happen in this nation. That being said, hate me, believe me, think we nuts, I will rest in peace knowing I did my best to do what my Lord and Master has asked of me. It's in your hand's, God help us all. In closing this too has God spoken to me regardless of the outcome of Sackcloth & Ashes March 30th 2016.
1. Persecution to the true believers, will not only come from sinners, but the church.
2. A race war will breakout upon this nation, ISIS should not be our only fear.
3. Political wars will also breakout across this nation, in violence.
4. Christian division will become wider due to same sex marriage, fornication and adultery, with a new list of sexual depravity within the nation and the church.
5. God at this time is separating sheep from goats, true Christian from false Christians, not just in America but the world.
6. Mathew 24 "the beginning of sorrows has begun for a few years now, it will escalate.
7. The ten nations are rising up in the middle east, in preparation of the Antichrist, the Son of Perdition.
8. God and our Lord and Saviour are determining in heaven right now the end of this world as we know it. Repentance, not just in America but throughout the world will
determine the date.
9. Mans sins, will bring about judgments of sickness, diseases, and plagues, they will come through the sins we commit.
10. The church will suffer greatly because of sin, unless repentance prevails.
11. Revelation of God's will shall increase, whether or not the body of Christ receives, this revelation will not come from the main stream denomination's.
12. Demonic powers will show themselves more and more, this nation is consumed by them already.
13. Signs from heaven and signs from Principality's, and Powers of Darkness will abound, only the redeem will know the difference.
14. The false teachers and unbelievers of Gods word, will be put under a strong delusion, "they will believe a lying devil, rather than a true child of God.
15. Many who have been sick, injured, downtrodden, will rise up and do godly exploits, your injuries, your sickness or mental burdens will become others strength.
16. Trial and tribulation will grow stronger and stronger, those who have only know pleasure and happiness in life, will need the strength of those who have gone through the fire's and trial's of this world, you will rise up to strengthen your brethren.
17. True unity will rise up among true believers, because of persecution.
18. Fear will grip this nation and the world, all mans plans will come to naught.
19. God has drawn a line in the sand of America, who is on the Lord's side will be triumphant.
20. Prosperity and wealth, seems to flourish, but spiritual death follows.
21. God is calling his church to repentance, it is time we wash our robs white, in the blood of the Lamb "Rev 7:14 And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me,
These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb." (Don't think this verse pertains to the grate tribulation
period, it has pertained to every generation of Saints on this earth.)
22. Every church and denomination that have caused God's children to enter into spiritual fornication will be cast on a bed of destruction with those they have lead astray,
unless they repent "Rev 2:22 Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds."
23. The unbelievers, lukewarm and all the ungodly, are facing judgment in America.
24. Time to examine yourself, are you a child of God or not? Are you living for God or not? have you laid down your life for Him or not? Is your name in the Lambs Book of
Life or not?
Sackcloth & Ashes March 30th 2016, the year of our Lord, or the year of rejection, it's up to you?
Please don't mistake this as a warning that God's final judgment of this nation is coming right after March 30th, I have never stated that, March 30th 2016 is a cry to this nations church's, the body of Christ, sinner and saints alike, to come to repentance in the name of Jesus Christ and him alone for allowing the filth of this nation, and from turning our backs on the one true God, the father of Jesus Christ our Lord. When the
destruction comes, I know not, one thing I do know, it has begun.
God Bless, Pastor Gary.Type your paragraph here.
What is or who are prophets?
Gen 20:7 Now therefore restore the man his wife; for he is a prophet, and he shall pray for thee, and thou shalt live: and if thou restore her not, know thou that thou shalt surely die, thou, and all that are thine.
Abraham was the first man called a prophet in the bible, Enoch and .
Noah were but not called prophets (Gen 5:22 and 6:13)
Num 12:6 And he said, Hear now my words: If there be a prophet among you, I the LORD will make myself known unto him in a vision, and will speak unto him in a dream.
Are there prophets today?
1Co 12:28 And God hath set some in the church, first apostles, secondarily prophets, thirdly teachers, after that miracles, then gifts of healings, helps, governments, diversities of tongues.
1Co 12:4 Now there are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit.
1Co 12:5 And there are differences of administrations, but the same Lord.
1Co12:6 And there are diversities of operations, but it is the same God which worketh all in all.
1Co 12:7 But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to every man to profit withal.
1Co 12:8 For to one is given by the Spirit the word of wisdom; to another the word of knowledge by the same Spirit;
1Co 12:9 To another faith by the same Spirit; to another the gifts of healing by the same Spirit;
1Co 12:10 To another the working of miracles; to another prophecy; to another discerning of spirits; to another divers kinds of tongues; to another the interpretation of tongues:
1Co 12:11 But all these worketh that one and the selfsame Spirit, dividing to every man severally as he will.
How do we know if they true or false prophets?
Deu 18:22 When a prophet speaketh in the name of the LORD, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the LORD hath not spoken, but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him.
Isa 8:20 To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them.