My House Fellowship CHURCH
Why Would God Destroy America?
For the same reason he destroyed the Children of Israel who turned their backs on God. Believe it or not America is a nation ordained by God, established by God, led by God and created by God and for God, as much as the nation of Israel. God’s hand of providence is on this nation as much as it is on Israel.
1. Abraham – Israel.
1. Columbus – America.
2. Abraham looking for a promise land.
2. Columbus looking for a promise land.
3. Gods chosen people as a nation Jews, (Israelites.)
3. Gods chosen people as a nation, Gentiles, (Americans.)
4. Jews who fled tyranny from Egypt. (Israel.)
4. Christians who fled tyranny form England. (Pilgrims.)
5. Israel acknowledge God as the sovereign God of their nation.
5. Americans acknowledge God as the sovereign God of our nation.
6. Laws of God ruled over Israel.
6. Laws of God ruled over America.
7. Israel, worshiped the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.
7. America, worshiped the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.
8. Israel had faith Messiah would come.
8. America has faith Messiah did come.
9. Israel believed in the divine providence of God.
9. America believed in the divine providence of God.
10. Israel richly blessed by God.
10. America richly blessed by God.
11. Israel began to worship false gods.
11. America began to worship false gods.
12. Israel overcome by sexual depravity.
12. America overcome by sexual depravity.
13. Israel turned their backs on God.
13. America has turned their backs on God.
14. Israel refused to believe God would destroy them.
14. America refuses to believe God will destroy us.
15. Israel was warned by God to repent.
15. America is being warned by God to repent.
16. Israel did not repent and was destroyed and persecuted throughout the world.
16. America has not repented as a nation yet, when will our destruction come?
The similarities of our two nations are more than a coincidence; wake up Americas body of Christ and repent or less we will suffer the same fate as Israel: [2Ch 7:14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.]